How to Apply
1. Complete the application form distributed by your college/university, which is also found at www.KentuckySociety.org. Applications MUST be typed in Arial or Times New Roman 12 pt font. Essays MUST be in APA formant. Hand-written applications will not be accepted for consideration.
2. Obtain three (3) references using the reference form distributed by your college/university, which is also found at www.KentuckySociety.org. Two references should be academic and the third should come from a non-academic source.
3. Obtain a certified copy of your college transcript.
4. A complete application package, including application, three (3) references, and a certified college transcript, should be submitted no later than December 13, 2019 to:
H. McGuire Riley
Chairman, The Henry Clay Internship in Public Policy
5. The complete application package must be submitted as a .PDF document to HenryClayInternship@KentuckySociety.org.
6. Questions may be directed to the program Chairman, H. McGuire Riley, at HenryClayInternship@KentuckySociety.org.
7. Finalist interviews are tentatively planned for Saturday, January 4, 2020 with selections announced by January 10, 2020